No matter the amount of negativity you’re presented with, five minutes from now could be your best moment.
— Mod Sun (via freelovemovement)
i used to be a worrier. i thought i was afraid of things going wrong, but i was actually running from the possibility of things going right. one of the worst things you can do is fear your own potential.
Everyone who terrifies you is 65% water. And everyone you love is made of stardust. And I know sometimes you cannot even breathe deeply, and the night sky is no home, and you have cried yourself to sleep enough times that you are down to your last 2%. But nothing is infinite, not even loss. You are made of the sea and the stars, and one day you are going to find yourself again.
— Finn Butler (via raw-and-wild)
Stop fighting yourself and start fighting for yourself.
— (via thehausofjarreau)
Matthew Hemerlein || Luminescent Braid
…capturing near geniously the feeling that there is more to us and this world than the singular person. no matter what realm of belief you find yourselves in.
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.
— Elizabeth Gilbert (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
We are all one, animals know it too. Yo humans, let’s get hip to this!